Transport Safety of our students is our prime concern. Thus, our transport facility is fully equipped to provide the safest & the most convenient transport solution. The college provides excellent transportation facilities with a fleet of buses for students and staff. Transportation focuses on accessibility rather than the mobility thus provides a wide range of solutions. The students have to commute from different cities for which the College is providing deluxe buses to cover the entire routes of Jaipur. Apart from providing transportation facility to students and staff, the College also provides this facility for industrial visits and excursion trips.
KEY FEATURES OF TRANSPORTATION
- Transport facility is allotted on annual basis for students admitted for regular programme for the duration of regular academic session.
- All rights of permission to avail the transport facility are reserved with the Institute and can be denied to any student. No student shall be entitled to claim this facility as a matter of right.
- Transport facility will be allotted on First Come First Serve basis
- Routes and pick up points are indicative and are subject to change from time to time.
- Transport facility will be provided till the end of the regular academic session including regular exams.
- Transport fee as mentioned is for the academic session 2015-2016 and it is subject to change for successive sessions.
Transportation Rules For Students
- Using of college transport is not compulsory and only those students who agree to abide by the transport rules of the college are advised to use the college transport.
- The students who want to use the college transport should give a request in writing along with a photo to the college at the beginning of the academic year.
- The boarding/dropping point should be given clearly in the requisition form.
- The transport fee should be paid in the beginning of the year and the fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The transport charges will be notified every year and is subject to change depending on the Increase In the cost of fuel and other operating costs.
- The students should not change the boarding /dropping point, or routes without proper permission and such request will not be entertained during the middle of the semester.
- The students traveling in the college bus should occupy the seats allotted to them and should not create any disturbance to other students and staff.
- Strict discipline should be maintained inside the college bus.
- All the students/parents are expected to be aware of the transport rules of the college and Ignorance of the same will not be an excuse for any dispute/claim.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Management will be final and binding on the students.
- The college can change, alter, amend any of the above rules at any point of time and it will be binding on the students.